Thursday, October 14, 2010

Confession

I slept until 11 this morning. Technically, I first woke up at five and got a couple of kids off to seminary, then returned and got a few more off to elementary school. Eli is the only kid who doesn't require my help at all--he gets himself up, makes breakfast, packs up, and says, "Bye," on his way out. I'm considering him leaving him everything, at my demise.

After all was peaceful in the house, I crashed. Matt had been out of town, and the strain of being Dad and Mom to everyone while simultaneously growing a baby did me in. I slept like the dead until 11:17. I find that after a three hour nap, I have all the energy necessary to whirlwind clean my house, take care of my mini-day care, and also manage my own children efficidently. I think I shall adopt it as a regular part of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment