Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nap, doze, snooze

I'm tired! I sleep when I can, and if I'm not sleeping, I'm thinking about the next opportunity for sleep. I'm not very fond of my pregnant self--she sleeps a ton, can't seem to get her thoughts together in any coherent fashion, loses her temper more frequently and moves real SLOW. I'm stuck with her for some months, however, so I guess I better see if I can find her good points.

The elementary school kids are out this week for intercession; I took them to the zoo. They seemed to have a great time. We had passes for the older kids when they were this age--life was simpler then since we didn't have any teenagers! It also may have been the first time I'd been to the zoo without a baby or toddler in tow. Everyone walked, everyone took care of their own bathroom issues, no one missed a nap and got fussy (except me). I said as much to my 10-year-old daughter, pointing out that it was the easiest zoo trip of my adult life. "It won't be like that next time," she replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment